Chameleon Color Tones is an innovative alcohol-based marker system that Gives you the ability to change the color tone of your ink!
ALREADY OWN THE ORIGINAL 20 PENS?
THIS IS THE PERFECT SET TO COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION!
The 30 vibrant colors produce over 100 and 100's of different color tones giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese SuperSoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odor
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
What do you get?
30 Color Tones set includes:
- The 30 NEW colors -
- Nature Tones : BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen
- Blue Tones : BL2 Baby Blue, BL4 Cornflower Blue, BL7 Indigo, BG1 Lagoon, BG3 Turquoise
- Floral Tones:PK2 Dusty Rose, PK4 Peony Pink, PK5 Fuchsia, BV2 Lavender, VO2 Mauve
- Warm Tones: RD2 Red Coral, RD3 Vermillion, RD5 Burgundy, YO2 Mellow Yellow, OR3 Tangerin
- Skin Tones : NU00 Nude, NU0 Sand, NU2 Light Peach, NU4 Carmel, BR4 Burnt Umber
- Gray Tones: NG4 Neutral Gray 4, CG5 Cool Gray 5, CG9 Cool Gray 9, WG3 Warm Gray 3, WG7 Warm Gray 7
- Multi-purpose Case with Carry Strap - converts into Work Station
- Deluxe Instructions and Idea Guide
See how it works!
You can use Chameleon Color Tones in 2 Ways:
1. As a high quality alcohol based traditional marker pen.
2. Adjusting color tones to create one-pen-blends and gradations.
Best buy ever
Posted by Unknown on 31st Mar 2017
Top quality! I bought it for my girlfriend and she loves them.and the things you can do are amazing. Totally recommend it! best buy ever!
Amazing for hobbyists and more professional artists alike!
Posted by Gem on 6th Feb 2017
I got the set of 22 pens and loved them so much I got the 30 to complete my collection. The pens are great for adding depth to pictures and blend easily. It takes a bit of practice but nothing major and with this spend Chameleon provided me a tutorial video for free, saving $19! There is every colour conceivable so no shade is out of bounds. I colour flowers, people, patterns and just about anything I fancy! The best thing about getting the 30 set of pens is that it came in the carry case/work station that hold all 52 pens which I hadn't realised when I purchased. Chameleon are lovely to deal with, they connect in Facebook, answer messages quickly and provide advice and encouragement. I would recommend these pens to beginners, hobbyists and professionals! You will love them.