Art By Ellen Topitzer
It’s a Post card it’s a Note card ~ Color - Create - Collect - Share
Coloring with shadows and shading is what gives your artwork lifelike depth and dimension. Chameleon Color Cards are designed to take the guesswork out of light placement and make highlights, shadows and shading easier to do.
Not only are they fun to color, you also get hands on learning! Think of it like coloring with training wheels. The Shading and coloring guides help you get better at understanding how the light plays on different objects and with practice it will get easier to do it with images you create on your own!
- Embossed Raised Lines make it easier to color inside the lines and gives a high end finished embossed effect!
- Printed on Super Smooth High Quality 120IB Card stock specially designed for alcohol pens!
- Bound pad included 16 individual- 4x6 color cards - 8 different designs
- Full size Shading & Color Guides show you exactly where to put Highlights, Mid tones, shadows and cast shadows for realistic looking art!
- Perfect size for a quick art project you can accomplish in a single sitting
- You don’t need to be an artist - Just color the images as shown
- Use as a post card, mount on a greeting card, add to mixed media journals
- Great for framing, each Card becomes a mini masterpiece!ions
- Works with Any Alcohol pen but we give you color key to work with Chameleon pens.