The 20 vibrant colors produce over 100 color tones giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese SuperSoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odor
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
See how it works!
You can use Chameleon Color Tones in 2 Ways:
1. As a high quality alcohol based traditional marker pen.
2. Adjusting color tones to create one-pen-blends and gradations.
What do you get?
- 20 x Color Tones pens – Double-ended with Japanese SuperSoft Brush and Bullet Nibs. Chameleon Color Tones set includes:
- Crimson Red RD4, Seville Orange OR4, Warm Sunset YO3, Summer Sun YL2, Spring Meadow YG3, Grass Green GR3, Aqua Marine BG4, Royal Blue BL6, Sky Blue BL3, Blue Violet BV4, Deep Violet VO4, Purple Grape PR4, Olive Green OL3, Bark BR5, Hot Cocoa BR2, Deep Black BK4, Cool Gray CG8, Bisque NU1, Bubble Gum PK3, Fawn NU3.
- 1 x Colorless Blender - A double-ended pen with Japanese SuperSoft Brush and Bullet Nibs containing the same colorless Toning Medium used in the Mixing Chamber of Chameleon Color Tones.Use to overlay, lighten or continue blending already applied color. Use over any color to add texture and patterns.
- 1 x Detail Pen - A double-ended pen with two Fine Line nibs (0.6mm and 0.4mm) containing black dye-based ink that is permanent when dry and compatible with alcohol-based inks. Use for illustrating, outlining and to accent stamping. Whatever you draw will not smear when combined with Chameleon Color Tones.
- Multi-purpose Case and Work Station
- Deluxe Instructions and Idea Guide